Saturday 4 December 2010

just another manick saturday

I think I fell back to sleep about twice after being woken up woops! But I was still dessed for dance while Robyn was just getting out bed. Just about to leave the house and I simply ask Bob's have to remembered the catsuits for Amy us he exams next week. Then she gets mum to rush round the house for her while I load dance stuff into the car.
She's such a mardy bitch seriously, you can always tell when she's due. But it's hard to separae it from normal bitchy Bob's. "Check that we have the boogy costumes" so I check and I can't see them. On my no responce she pulls over, throws the chair toward and ransacks the back seat yelling at me for ages. Then coming up to traffic lights she yells "Shit we havent got the black stuff for drama" I reach for my phone and she bits my head off "she isn't gonna answer she's getting boogy stuff". Then she yells at me for being upset, I'm ill she should piss off.
I thought that other than my voice going I was pretty well but just the warmup with the babies had me feeling sick. So I went with the easy option of sitting in the reception with Sarah and Ellie's mum, Kate I think. We started talking about Les Miserables and now sh has lent me the three disc amazing version next week I'm lending her the concert DVD. Greatest musical or show ever! Linda sent me in so she could talk with Sarah bitch wth Sarah more like, thats all Linda does.

No comments:

Post a Comment