Tuesday 7 December 2010

Weird

Nothing was gonna stop me from going school today. Mum was soo shocked when she saw me waiting ready for her. At the bus stop I was really frozen but the trees looked soo crisp and white I love it. Bus wasn't too long either so I didn't get too cold at all. Texting Katie on the bus and telling her all about my bruise in the weirdest place. She guessed and got it right the first time. I got it doing the worm nothing rude before your mind goes there like her's did.
Andy's drama was reallyfun building the cages and having fun. All of them are different and mine is really high and I balance on the sides and rarely touch the floor. I can even hang on one side and lean out without the cage falling, talented me. We mainly spent the lesson going through music's and I was playing with my new cage. Of course it ended up doing a spripper box, obviously not for the actual thing though. Then the four in our group went elearn to tak to some year 11's about doing BTEC. I was just taking the mikky out of Sarah talking with her hands. We got back to the whole class in histerics cus they just threw Taz across the table.
Through regestration we had to rehearse for the anti bullying assembely ready for the performance. No one was worried cuz we did a practise infront of the year below and they liked. Becky just looked funny cuz we gave her blond extentions that the "mean girls" pull and cut off. Before we did it all the bullies went plastic it was the funniest thing ever. We shoved scalves down Autumn's top, they ended up at her waist by the end. There was foundation every where, I wondered if the audience would get it or if they would just think BTEC was full of plastics.
Poor Sarah wasn't well at all and went straight home after. If she even smelt food she felt ill. She really can't eat anything and she's petit anyway. Then next lesson James was cowering over in aggony, even with twice the dose of paracetamol. It was his kidney's you see. At lunch we had a propper talk and he told me exactly what it was and that he could die, scary or what?
In mentoring they watched videos to help them choose which GCSE drama to do. All I did really was find twisted DVD thats it really. But I watched my friends Trogan Women peice and I loved it they were wicked.
Talked to Bhav and basically that rangers is really boring cuz all we do is just sit around getting cold. She was really cool and just said that I only neede to come to meeting about Charmwood cuz I still wanted to go.
Katie is texting me and convincing me to miss second lesson tomorrow and go meet this lad with her. I don't know if I'm just being square or if I'm scared but it feels wrong I don't like getting in trouble. Maybe if I tell the teacher an excusse like I have a docters appointment or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment